Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Don't Give Up

Whew...time is flying by! I've been super busy lately with work, which makes it difficult to stick to my workout and nutrition plan. When things get tough, it's easy to give in. You're tired and stressed out...but you MUST fight through it. Although I did slip one week, I told myself I wasn't going to let everything I had worked so hard for slip away from me. So I did some extra planning with my meals and made sure I got my workout in even if it was a shorten version. Well, I'm pleased to say that it has paid off. I weighed myself today, and I'm down 2 pounds for the week. No matter how challenging life gets, don't give up on your goals!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Remember...the decisions you make today will affect how you feel tomorrow. Make smart and healthy decisions!
-H

No comments: