Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lovin' the Outdoors

Another gorgeous day outside so what did I do...you got it. I took advantage of the beautiful weather and did my HIIT session outdoors. I was originally going to do sprints, but decided to mix it up. I did sprints, broad jumps, high knees, line jumps, lunges with a jump (not sure what they are called.) Anyways, it was a killer workout. Seriously, my butt muscles were on fire...it hurt to walk! It only took about 25 minutes, and I was completly exhausted. It was a great way to start my day!


I've been on target with my nutrition plan. Tonight I had a spinach salad, grilled chicken and grilled peppers - yellow, orange and red. Delish! However, my husband made a homemade, whole wheat pizza on the grill and it looked soooooo good. It was hard to resist, but I did. The way he made his pizza was healthy, but I try not to eat carbs late in the day so that's why I had my salad. I kept reminding myself of my goals and knew I would rather reach my goal than eat that darn pizza!!


I'm excited because tonight I get a treat...chocolate milk flavored muscle milk. Mmmmm...it's one of my favorites. Sometimes I mix it up in the blender with ice so it tastes like a milk shake and other times I warm it up in the microwave like hot chocolate. Either way tastes amazing!


Stay Focused on Your Goals-
-H

No comments: