Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just 15 Minutes...

Sometimes all you need is 15 minutes...

I was so tired this morning, I literally had to use every ounce of motivation I had to get out of bed and get to the gym today. I told myself I had to work hard for 15 minutes, and if I still couldn't keep my eyes open then I could go back to bed. However, all it took was 15 minutes to wake me up. I'm so glad I made myself get out of bed because I had an awesome HIIT session!


The same thing happened tonight. It was absolutely gorgeous outside and since our nice days are numbered I really wanted to go for a walk or run, but I was so tired. So I once again told myself to walk for 15 minutes to get some fresh air and wouldn't you know...I ended up running about 1.5 miles at a killer speed (did I mention it was mostly down hill!! HA!) then I walked for about 25 minutes. It was AWESOME...I absolutely love, love, love being outside this time of year. The air is so crisp and clean.


So it was a great day. Had two enjoyable workouts and was 100% on target with my meal plan. It's now time for me to get some zzz's so I am ready to take on whatever life throws my way tomorrow.


Train Hard
-H

No comments: