Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lovin' the Outdoors

Hi Everyone-

Today was awesome! I had a good, strong workout this morning and finally....sunshine! So I went for a walk tonight as well. I wanted to run, but am having some issues with my back so I took it easy. It was very refreshing and motivating.

My diet has been good. I'm tempted to eat a little extra here and a little extra there (especially peanut butter - I love it!), but am trying to overcome it and stick to the plan. So far, I'm doing good. We still have some Easter candy that temps me everyday, but I just keep reminding myself how good it feels to be healthy and lean. The short term gratification isn't worth it!!

Yea for sunshine!
H

2 comments:

April said...

Sunshine makes everything better! I LOVE PB...I don't keep it in the house :)

Prairie Fitness said...

Thanks, April! I LOVE reading your blog. You crack me up and inspire me to compete. Good luck with your training!