Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

Oh my goodness...seriously, when is the rain going to stop! Ah, I don't think I can handle the rainy, cold, gloomy weather for one more day. I just want to go outside to workout!! I've had enough of the treadmill for awhile.

This past weekend, I traveled to MN to see my family. I worked out at a new gym there and absolutely LOVED it. It made me realize how much I don't like my gym and how outdated it is. So today, I went to look at a new gym. It's a lot nicer and newer than the one I currently belong to, but it costs 3x more a month than I'm paying now so I'm not sure it's worth it. There is a new gym that is being built closer to my house, which should be done in 6-8 months so I think I'll hang tight for now and check that one when it's done.

During my travels to MN, I didn't follow my nutrition plan as closely as I would've liked. I can tell I've gained a few pounds. It's a bit disappointing, but I am back on track now and will continue to push forward. Life is full of challenges and temptations!!

2 comments:

apester4u said...

Just get back to your plan and the weight will fall right off!

I workout from home and when I go to a gym I always think about how much more equipment they have and the versatility of cardio machines. Then I think I have all I need and I don't need to spend anymore money :)

Prairie Fitness said...

You are so right! The other day it was raining out so I did plyo's in our garage and within 15 minutes I was exhausted. It was an amazing workout and fun to do something different. Thanks for your comment!