Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Back!!

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend and ate clean of course! I know I did, and I feel so good about it! Several yummy treats that were hard to resist at times, but am sure glad I did because my stomach isn't sick like everyone else's! HA!

Anyways, life has been crazy. Out of the blue, we sold our house and moved out of it all within a matter of 2 weeks. It was a blessing, but a complete whirlwind. Glad it's over ,and we're settled into our new house for the time being.

During the move, I didn't eat as well as I would've liked to. It's really no excuse, but we ate out more because all of our kitchen utensils were packed up and we were too tired to cook anyways. When I'm overtired it's so hard for me to stick to my goals. Gotta get my sleep or everything falls apart!! So now that it's in the past, I've started a new challenge.

The challenge is for 61 days. (Random number, I know, but I didn't want to wait for 60 days so I started one day early!) Basically I'm just cleaning up the diet and increasing my workouts. I need to shed some more weight so my muscles will pop! I LOVE the muscles!! It feels so good to be back on track. Now, I just want the weather to warm up so I can get outside and do some HIIT sessions!

Here's to a stellar week!
H

No comments: