Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Good Day

I had an awesome workout this morning! I lifted shoulders, biceps and triceps. I really got the blood pumping in my biceps. I even saw a vein!! You have no idea how excited I was!! Oh, how I love thy veins! Then I went to a one hour spinning class. I hated the music but focused on the mind/body connection and all the little muscles that were working. It was a stellar workout! I was so exhausted by the time I walked out of the gym.

So this might sound weird, but every time I have an awesome workout I always want to eat super clean because I worked so hard at the gym I don't want to throw it all down the drain. And every time I eat extra clean, I always have better workouts because I feel good about myself and confident. Guess I just need to keep it clean and focus on my workouts and life would be this good everyday! HA - easier said than done!

Anyways, today was great. I ate good and had an amazing workout. Now, off to bed so I can get a good night sleep. I have a HIIT session tomorrow so I want to make sure I'm well rested for it.

Train Hard -
H

No comments: