Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gotta Get My Zzzzzz's

Whew!! Glad I made it through the day. So today I experienced the importance of getting a good night's sleep or should I say lack there of. I didn't get enough sleep last night and that led to a difficult day - struggled with my workout this morning and made poor nutritional choices. Athough, I have to commend myself on having the self discipline of getting out of bed to workout this morning and not sleeping in. So needless to say, I will get to bed at a decent time tonight and start tomorrow off feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day! Thank goodness we're given the opportunity to start fresh tomorrow!

Sleep is so incredibly important for our health. Our bodies don't function properly when we don't give them time to recover. So with that....Sleep tight! -H

No comments: