Monday, April 23, 2007

To Much Fun on the Weekend = Sore Mondays!

Yesterday my fiance and I played tennis for the first time this year, and let's just say we are both very sore!! It's amazing the muscles you have, but don't use on a regular basis. Although I work out every morning and try to vary my workout routines to hit all the muscle groups, I apparently missed a few! Guess that goes to show that you need to continue to incorporate different activities and exercises in order to truly hit all your muscle groups and keep your muscles balanced.

I'm so pumped that spring is here because being able to play various sports has always shocked my metabolism and cranked up the calorie burnin' furnace! Which I absolutely love!!

This week challenge yourself to try an activity you normally wouldn't do. Maybe you try a new class at the gym or take up a new sport. You don't have to be a super star at the activity, you've just got to get out there and do it!! You just might surprise yourself and your metabolism!! - H

No comments: