Sunday, January 11, 2009

Encourage Yourself

I love it when someone encourages me. It makes me feel good and lifts my spiritis. I've also experienced times when I've needed that encouragment, but everyone around me seemed too busy to even notice I could use a little lift. That is the very reason I had to learn to encourage myself.

There won't always be someone around to encourage you when you need it most. You need to dig deep, remind yourself of your goals, and encourage yourself. Everyday you wake up, focus on the positive things around you and give yourself a pep talk. Your desire and passion for life must come from within. This isn't something someone else can give to you. If you're miserable today, change your situation. Change your job, change your workout or nutrition plan, change whatever it is that is making you unhappy, and most importantly...change your outlook on life!

Learning how to encourage myself has been one of the best things I have done for myself. Now when things seem gloomy, I look to myself to change it versus waiting for someone else to come along and lift my spirits.

Find it from within -
H

No comments: