Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Break

The past few weeks, I've kind of felt "blah." So I decided to take a little break. I still worked out every day and ate healthy, but in a more relaxed fashion. I ate more carbs at night and didn't watch my protein/carb/fat count as closely. It was nice to eat whole wheat pancakes at night! They're one of my favorites! It was such a good treat! At the end of my little break, I was actually ready to clean up the diet again. I was pumped because I only gained 3 pounds during this period.

I've decided I am ready for another challenge. I am going to try to lean out a bit more. I still have some extra pounds that I want to shed. My goal is to lean out by the end of March. It's challenging right now because I'm totally sick of winter and the gym. I just want to go for a run outside, get some fresh air and maybe even see the sun for once! I'm literally counting down the days until spring on my calendar at work!

Impatiently waiting for spring...
H

No comments: