Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mental and Physical Strength

Tonight my second workout lasted about 15 minutes or so, and I about freakin' died!  It was short and intense - seriously LOVED it.
I boxed for a few minutes than ran a 400 - repeated that 4 times. On my last 400, I wanted to walk so bad but I didn't. There was no way I was going to quit - it wasn't an option!!!
I absolutely love the physical and mental challenge. It's equally important to train the mind along with the body. It doesn't matter how good you are, if you are weak mentally. So I will continue to push my body and strengthen my mind and with that...conquer all my goals!!
It's truly amazing what you can accomplish when your mind and body are in sync.

Training for Life -
H

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Recently I have stumbled upon such a definition as 'strength diet'. I have found a lot of interesting information about this kind of diet, as well as overall tips on how to increase your strength, endurance and health in the following article: http://militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/nutrition-in-sports/your-strength-diet-know-what-to-take-out-and-what-to-put-in/.