Sunday, October 17, 2010

Woman vs. Tractor Tire

Life is full of challenges.  Some days I think I'm better off to stay in bed!  My two-a-days have been awesome.  I was starting to see some changes taking place, and then a minor injury at the gym...a tractor tire fell on my big toe!!   My husband in disbelief said, "You did what?!"   Yep, that's right.  Thankfully it hit my leg first so that took the biggest blow, but nevertheless, my big toe is black and blue.  I was ready to break down in tears not because of the pain, but because I knew it was going to slow down my training.  I was supposed to paint this week, rake leaves and mow the lawn...all of which I'll put on hold until next weekend when my foot feels better.

So that is life right now...at least the weather is beautiful and I didn't break my foot!  ...sigh....  Looking forward to a safer week ahead!

Training for Life -
H

No comments: